When you are looking for top-quality and competitively priced chip sealing in Seguin, TX, Tommy Mullins Asphalt Paving is the company to call. Thanks to our highly experienced and dedicated technicians and our commitment to giving 100% in every job, we have become the go-to paving contractor in the region. We take pride in our ability to deliver paving services of the highest quality in every job.
Chip seal paving, also known as tar and chip paving, is similar to asphalt in that it combines hot cement, a binder, and gravel. The site is drained, hot tar is laid down, and crushed stones are installed over the hot tar before being embedded with a roller. It is a paving style that has been in use for more than a century and is a good choice for roadways, parking lots, and driveways. When properly installed by a professional contractor, chip seal paving requires no maintenance and will last for decades.
Our chip sealing process is much less expensive than replacing your old asphalt, and it looks as good as new afterward. The whole repair job can be done very quickly, and our trusted asphalt sealing contractors will use chip seals, asphalt, and hot tar to have it all finished quickly so that you can begin using it again as soon as possible.
Benefits of Chip Seal:
• Cost is about 50% less than similar pavements.
• Stretches maintenance dollars and is a strong return on investment.
• Extends life of existing asphalt surface by protecting it from oxidation and deterioration.
• Prevents water damage to roadways underneath.
• Seals and resists reflection of small surface cracks.
• Reduces future cracking, distress and potholes that eventually start to appear.
• Improves skid-resistance and excellent traction in wet or icy weather.
• And much more!
Chip seal paving can be used during both pavement restoration on old and damaged roads and in the construction of completely new roads. As your chip seal contractor, we will always provide reliable and cost-effective services from the beginning of the project to the end.